Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Knowledge Deficit related to Ectopic Pregnancy


Nursing Care Plan for Ectopic Pregnancy

Nursing Diagnosis : Knowledge Deficit

Ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy that occurs outside the uterine cavity.

Ectopic pregnancy is usually caused by the obstacles on the way the egg, from the ovary (ovarian) to the womb (uterus).
In rare cases, ectopic pregnancy is caused by the transfer of the egg from the ovary side one, go to the opposite side of the Fallopian tubes.

Clinical signs and symptoms are visible also depends on the location of the growth and development of the embryo. Symptoms that most frequent complaint is that there is pain in the abdominal area.

Knowledge Deficit

Definition:
The absence or lack of cognitive information with respect to the specific topic.

Defining characteristics: verbalization of their problems, inaccuracies follow instructions, the behavior is not appropriate.

Related factors: cognitive limitations, interpretation of misinformation, lack of desire to search for information, do not know the sources of information.

NOC:
  • Knowledge: disease process
  • Knowledge: health behavior
Goal: After nursing care within 2x24 hours the client can understand their health status.

Expected outcomes:
  • Patients and families expressed understanding of the disease, condition, prognosis and treatment programs.
  • Patients and families are able to implement the procedures described correctly.
  • Patients and families are able to explain again what is described nurses / other health.

NIC:

Teaching: Disease Process
  • Give an assessment of the patient's level of knowledge about specific disease processes.
  • Provide information to patients about the condition, in a proper way.
  • Describe the pathophysiology of the disease and how it relates to anatomy and physiology, in a proper way.
  • Describe the signs and symptoms usually appear in the disease, in a proper way.
  • Describe the process of the disease, in a proper way.
  • Avoid hopeless.
  • Provide for the family of information about the progress of a patient in a proper way.
  • Discuss lifestyle changes that may be needed to prevent complications in the future and or process of controlling the disease.
  • Discuss the choice of therapy or treatment.
  • Encourage the patient to explore or get a second opinion in a way that is appropriate or indicated.
  • Exploration of possible sources or support, in an appropriate manner.
  • Refer the patient to the group or agency in the local community, in an appropriate manner.
  • Instruct patients about the signs and symptoms to report to the health care provider, in an appropriate manner.

6 comments:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis,Shingles, Diabetes,Epilepsy,Infertility, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Herbal medicine is the best Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (14) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promise him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ucler , COPD Endometriosis, breast cancer,HIV?AID,ALS, yeast infection, Gonorrhea, Chronic Sinus, HPV low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian Arthritis, Cysts, pile, Crowns and all other type of diseases, STRETCH MARKcream, breast cancer, male-enhancement Cream, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, pile, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you for all your work..

      Delete
  2. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i recieved through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email--- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have herbal cure for COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITICS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, COUGH, ULCER, ARTHRITIS, LEUKEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej det är laa! För 9 månader sedan berättade min läkare att jag fick diagnosen HSV2. Jag var hjärtbruten, men samma månad hittade jag en Dr Ricksin. som hjälpte mig att bota viruset med naturlig örtbehandling permanent. tack till Dr. Ricksin för hans naturliga växtbaserade behandling som eliminerat detta virus i min kropp för alltid. hans kontaktinformation för alla obotliga virus via; drricksin@gmail.com eller whatsapp honom eller ring honom via hans telefonnummer +3197005034579

    ReplyDelete
  4. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Omola pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348118116254 you won't regret it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Herbal medicine is the best Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (14) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promise him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ucler , COPD Endometriosis, breast cancer,HIV?AID,ALS, yeast infection, Gonorrhea, Chronic Sinus, HPV low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian Arthritis, Cysts, pile, Crowns and all other type of diseases, STRETCH MARKcream, breast cancer, male-enhancement Cream, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, pile, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you for all your work..

    ReplyDelete